"Learn the music of your Soul and you will never get lost”
This two-day training will bring you unique tools to apply in your classes or individual therapy. The tools will help heal and support your students, whether they are children or teenagers. These tools are techniques rescued from ancient wisdom of indigenous people people in Africa, Australia and Asia and adapted by me, so you can introduce and use them in your work with children and teenagers of this time and age.
With these unique tools you create:
- A more profound relationship and trust with your group/ the child
- A safe place in which they can heal and reconnect with themselves
- Emotional, physical and mental healing as they are able to unlock their blockages of limitations
- A reconnection from children/teenagers with their own true nature and nature in itself
Training on Location or via Livestream
Day 1: Sound Medicine: the healing power of sound for children and teenagers
Every cell in our body has a certain vibration. As we exist for 80% of water, frequencies and vibrations move very fast through our bodies. When we are subjected to a less positive or harmonious vibration, our cells fall out of harmony. But good vibrations, like from ancient instruments, can create a soothing effect throughout your entire body, mind and soul.
Sound Healing has many emotional, physical and mental benefits, but will mostly help your students to:
- Balance | Reduced stress and Anxiety
- Improve sleep | Better pain management
- Clear energetic blockages | fewer mood swings
- Deep Relaxation | Release emotional trauma
In this training, we will explore various ways of harmonisation through sound, using instruments but also our voice. We will work on the physical, emotional and mental body but we will also direct attention to the energetic body and the chakras. You will learn the theory and the ‘how to do this’ in a way that suits children and teenagers.
Day 2: Ancient techniques and rituals to connect with nature
Since the beginning of our existence, we are connected to nature, in fact, we are part of it!
Human beings have always had their healing rituals and found ways to live life in a balanced way, respecting the cycles in nature and learning to flow with them. In the life we live now, we need to rebalance ourselves and make a new (deeper) connection to nature. This is import for all people and especially for children and teenagers, as they are so closely connected to technique/devices.
In this training you will learn old, ancestral practices which I have adopted for children and teenagers. These practices will help your (yoga/coaching) students:
- To be more confident
- To flow and learn from nature’s cycles
- How to release emotions
- Creatively express themselves
- Heal, align and feel more courage
- Strengthen their emotional system
The practices will also bring a feeling of unity and belonging to a group.
At the end of the training you’ll know and have experienced:
- How sound can heal and why
- Which sounds and meditations are suitable for children and teenagers
- How you can make these sounds with instruments
- Use your own voice as a healing tool
- How to integrate sound healing and old ancient techniques in your yogaclass or individual therapy for children and teenagers
- Know and have experienced how you can help children reconnect with nature and their nature through old, ancient techniques
"We are vibrational beings and our cells can vibrate in different frequencies. When we use ancient techniques and the Healing Power of Sound, our cells will vibrate in harmony and in this state... there is no space for illness.”
This training is created for:
. Kids&Teens Yoga Teachers
. Psychologists/ therapists who (want) to work body-oriented and via sound healing and practices from ancient wisdom
. School and Kindergarten teachers or Parents who want to have unique techniques to introduce kids to meditation and relaxation at home or in school/childcare.
Location: De Kleine Oase, Venestraat 37-B Nijkerk, (in the centre off) The Netherlands.
Transport: you can easily reach De Kleine Oase by train or by car, as it is only a 10 minute walk from the trainstation Nijkerk.
Date: 14 - 15 May 2022
Time: Saturday: 10.00-17.00 & Sunday: 10.00-15.00)
Price: 250€ on location in Nijkerk | 180€ online LiveStream
Language: the training will be given in English, but Wendy (from De Kleine Oase) is available to help translate during the day.
For Subscription, Info about Location and Transport please contact Wendy at: CentrumDeKleineOase@protonmail.com | 06 202 58008
For questions about the training, please contact Maphalda: email@example.com
- Manual with theory and practical examples and exercises (manual in English)
- Two days of intensive training and experiencing the effect of the tools yourself
- Coffee, tea, drinks and some healthy snacks (but do take your own lunch)
- All material for using and exploring during the training
- Follow up via Zoom (18th June | 10.00-11h30) after the training and with real practice there are always questions and doubts. This Zoom meeting is for you to share with me and your colleagues what you had experience and which difficulties you found, so I can help and guide you in the best way.
Instruments to use at home:
I have prepared two SomKURA Kits for you, so you can start using these techniques in your classes right away. These instruments are selected because they complement each other in the elements they address in the child/teenager (like the elements of water, fire, earth etc).
For Instrument Details & Ordering: Instruments
Maphalda is a renown Yoga Teacher and Sound Healer in the south of Portugal, with 14 years of experience in teaching and healing both adults, children and teenagers.
“This training is the extension of my work, with students and clients. SOMKURA means The Sound that Heals and it´s my vehicle to bring the ancient and modern wisdom together in order to heal, bring peace and alignment to peoples hearts and souls.”
Maphalda’s warm and openhearted approach is a gift for her students and clients. She is dedicated to help heal and inspire others to do the same with the beautiful tools she created and learned herself in the past 14 years.
"We are vibrational beings and our cells can vibrate in different frequencies. When we use Shamanic techniques and the Healing Power of Sound, our cells will vibrate in harmony and in this state... there is no space for illness.”